HOW TO – MAKE SILICONE MOLDS WITH WATER & DISH SOAP & RESIN STARFISH
Watch how to make these silicone molds and use resin to make beautiful colorful starfish or any object of your choice. Step by step tutorial will show you what supplies you need and how to use them.
NOTE: Work in a well ventilated area. The silicone can have a strong odor.
How to make silicone molds using 100% silicone and cornstarch
How to make silicone molds using Easy Mold Silicone Putty
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclaimer: This video and description contains links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Supplies from Amazon:
JACQUARD PINATA COLOR EXCITER INK PACK MULTO COLORS
OTHER SUPPLIES I USED TO MAKE THE SILICONE MOLDS
-3.5 litre plastic container
-Dawn dish soap or other dish soap
-old dish towel for water spillage
-Freezer paper for molds to dry on
-masking tape optional
-utility knife or scissors to cut end off of caulking tube
-I used waterproof 100% silicone – Mono and Dap Caulk but other brands will work as well
-Molding items. I used starfish that I already had
-Round cookie cutters
-Stir stick. I used the end of an old paint brush
OTHER SUPPLIES I USED TO MAKE THE RESIN CASTS
-plastic cup for mixing resin part A and B
-small plastic cups
-Jacquard Pinata Alcohol inks
-bamboo skewer to pop bubbles
Music: Twister by Dan Lebowitz – YouTube Audio Library
Follow me on:
DONATE TO MY CRAFTY PATTI YOU TUBE CHANNEL
If you would like to support me so I can continue to publish more fun videos, then you can make a donation by clicking on the link below. Your kind donation will be sent to my business PayPal account. Thank you so much!
DONATE TO MY CHANNEL
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow Crafty Patti on youtube for more.
- Large Starfish Molds Silicone For Resin
- Starfish Resin Molds Silicone
- Starfish Silicone Molds For Resin
- 3 Ways to Use Starfish Incense Holder Mold! Resin Beach Theme! Beginner Resin Project!
- How to Make a Salt Dough Sand Dollar & Starfish | Coastal Beach Decor
- Starfish Molds Silicone For Resin
- How to Crochet a Starfish Headband
- How to Make a Paper Mache Sculptures of Starfish
- Starfish Molds Silicone Large
- Starfish Candy Molds Silicone
- How to make wire jewelery – copper starfish pendant 134
- Silver Starfish Soap Dish
- How to Make Felt Starfish Keychain
- How to make a Gumpaste Starfish | Renee Conner
- How to make a Silver Starfish Necklace with silver all by hand ep57!