How to make a Silver Starfish Necklace with silver all by hand ep57!
In this video we going to make a Silver Starfish Necklace necklace with Silver!
This necklace is an intriguing project more suited for beginner class skill level in Silversmithing.
Starfishes are fascinating creatures so dazzling and cute that are often miss understood by humans..used as the perfect souvenir and ornament but usualy they end up in aquariums.
• Our small Starfish necklace features multyple layers of Silver, Copper bezel, Silver hanger, Stone setting, soldering, carving, drilling and polishing!
• The Starfish body is made from two seperate layers of Silver soldered together to keep everything in place.
• The center area was the perfect spot for our bezel made from Copper which we Rosegoldplated while the rest of the design is Rhodiumplated.
• The delicate arms are softly bended backwards for a more realistic perspective while the details on the arms are made entirely with the saw!
• Bright and shiny finish on most of our Starfish surface while the backside features scratching texture
• Material: 5.0 grams of Silver 9.25 • Copper bezel • Blue Topaz • Rhodiumplated • Rosegoldplated.
• Weights 5.0 grams
• Finish: Sterling Silver • Copper • Blue Topaz • Rhodiumplate • Goldplate
Pendant height: 3.8 cm
Pendant width: 4.5 cm
Necklace length: 45 cm
• All our work is made by hand with Love and Care in our workshop.
If you like this video dont forget to Subscribe to Bizareart!
Bizareart is a channel about Jewellery crafting, merging ideas and craftsmanship methods!
TIP: I publish new videos usually twice every month!
Make it yours directly from our Eshop:
Please check out Bizareart handmade jewellery links below for Updates on our newest designs!
⚒ ETSY https://www.etsy.com/shop/bizareart
⚒ FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Bizareart
⚒ INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/bizareart
⚒ EMAIL Bizareart@yahoo.gr
Thank you for watching!
We endure you to leave us feedback so we can know the viewers perspective and answer any Jewellery related questions you may have!
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow Βιzareart on youtube for more.
- Rainbow Loom-Less Small STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug/How to make LOOM BANDS
- Rainbow Loom-LESS MINI STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug/How to MAKE
- How to Make a Starfish Statement Necklace
- How to make wire jewelery – copper starfish pendant 134
- Rainbow Loom-LESS MEDIUM STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug/How to Make LOOM BANDS
- How to make an 'Origami Starfish'. Easy and simple step by step tutorial
- How to draw a starfish step by step
- How to Make Felt Starfish Keychain
- How to Make a Paper Mache Sculptures of Starfish
- How to make a Gumpaste Starfish | Renee Conner
- How to Make a Salt Dough Sand Dollar & Starfish | Coastal Beach Decor
- Rainbow Loom-Less LARGE STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug /How to DIY
- Silver starfish pendant on the beach
- How to Crochet a Starfish Headband
- Large Starfish Necklace Silver