How To Copy A Starfish with Mold Making Material
Seashells, sand dollars or starfish are wonderful objects that you can copy and design however you like using Mold Making Material.
Objects with a flat side or base can be molded in one sitting with the One-Part Mold Method. Objects like the starfish don’t have a flat portion anywhere so they require the Two-Part Mold Method that is explained in the video. It’s the best way to capture the texture of the whole object.
Let’s “sea” if you can do it.
Mold Making Material is a 2-part silicone product that you can use to make your own reusable molds. Every mold is both flexible and strong making it easy to use over and over and over again. Mold Making Material is smooth and durable which allows the finished molds to stretch and bend without tearing.
Mold Making Material is non-toxic, odorless and safe for home use. There are no VOCs, no BPAs, and no fumes.
For more information on how it works, watch the video and check out our blog at https://www.artresin.com.
Buy it here:
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow ArtResin on youtube for more.
- How to make a Gumpaste Starfish | Renee Conner
- How to Make a Paper Mache Sculptures of Starfish
- HOW TO – MAKE SILICONE MOLDS WITH WATER & DISH SOAP & RESIN STARFISH
- How to make wire jewelery – copper starfish pendant 134
- How to Make Felt Starfish Keychain
- How to Crochet a Starfish Headband
- HOW TO DRAW a Starfish – coloring with markers
- How to draw a starfish step by step
- 3 Ways to Use Starfish Incense Holder Mold! Resin Beach Theme! Beginner Resin Project!
- How to Make a Salt Dough Sand Dollar & Starfish | Coastal Beach Decor
- How to Draw Cute Starfish and coloring for kids
- Air Jordan 13 'STARFISH' HOW TO STYLE / outfit ideas
- How to Make a Starfish Statement Necklace
- How to Make A Glass Starfish / Sea Star Bead with Instructor Marcy Lamberson
- UNBOXING AIR JORDAN 4 WOMEN'S STARFISH + HOW TO STYLE THEM | THE HESS TWINS |