Starfish Walking on the Beach
Shortcut to get back to this video: WalkingStarfish.com
It was early evening, probably around 6pm or so at low tide. We noticed there were starfish walking around on the sand near the water. Some were in tide pools but some were just strolling on the sand, very very very slowly. The ones that were on the sand we carefully relocated back to the ocean or a tide pool. Other people coming out to the beach were fascinated by the large amount of starfish and helped relocate the walkers to the water as well.
This was shot on the Outer Banks of North Carolina (specifically Corolla, NC) in early October 2012. Almost the exact same spot on the beach that a WWII mine washed up in late September 2017 (https://outerbanksvoice.com/2017/09/25/unexploded-mines-wash-up-on-hatteras-and-corolla-beaches/)
Also, to clear up the questions about the “foot” in the video. It’s my son’s foot and he was squatting down. He was 4 at the time of the video. Looks like a strange deformed thing but it’s just a normal 4 year old’s foot.
If you enjoyed this video please take a moment to visit Buffalo Monkey on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/buffalomonkeyconservation/) a conservation focused page that initially introduced this video to the world by posting to Facebook (with my full permission of course).
And if you’re in a giving mood, please consider Buffalo Monkey’s recommended organization: http://www.gorillas.org/
For proof that this is indeed my video, the original upload of it in 2012 (with horrid static in the audio) is here:
Do not re-use this video content in any way without explicit permission. For inquiries regarding use of this video, please contact Zeb Hallock at email@example.com
Any copy in full or part of this video on YouTube will receive a copyright take-down and the associated channel will receive a copyright strike. You have been warned.
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow Zeb Hallock on youtube for more.
- See Starfish walking
- How to Make a Salt Dough Sand Dollar & Starfish | Coastal Beach Decor
- Get These Vintage Anklets for Women Starfish Shell Pendant Summer Beach Foot Ankle Bohemian Anklet
- DOLLAR TREE DIY FARMHOUSE COASTAL BEACH DECOR
- Baby Playing Star Fish and Beach Sand – Donna The Explorer
- Beaded Beach Starfish Earrings DIY Tutorial
- Finding Starfish And Beautiful Sea Stone at the Beach
- Crochet Starfish Beach Bag | INTERMEDIATE | The Crochet Crowd
- Beach/Summer Inspired Polymer Clay Starfish Necklace Tutorial
- DOLLAR TREE BEACH DECOR DIYS 2019
- Dollar Tree DIY Starfish Wreath Form | Coastal Home Decor | Nautical Beach Decor | NEW FINDS HAUL!
- Silver starfish pendant on the beach
- Starfish Shell Beach Foot Chain
- Florida Beach Weddings – Starfish Decor by Suncoast Weddings
- Beach Craft Decor / Dollar Tree Craft
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.