Starfish – Read Aloud Science Book
Welcome to our YouTube Channel for teachers, parents and kids! Today we read a science book about starfish. “Starfish” was written by Edith Thacher Hurd and illustrated by Robin Brickman and is part of the Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out-Science Series from HarperCollins publishers.
“Starfish” is a nice introduction to starfish. It shares there are many different kinds of starfish and how they move and eat and much more.
Read the blog for FREE Starfish Lesson Planning Ideas — https://stemhax.net/2020/04/starfish-lessons-for-kids
I also created a quick fun fact slideshow, featuring 10 different sea stars, for kids who want to learn more about starfish—https://youtu.be/KxAwRMz9G84
Support the Author and purchase the book through my Amazon Associates Link (if you make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you), https://amzn.to/3c8gbVl
Join Us on Social Media:
#starfish #readaloud #stemhax
Source video. Follow STEMHAX on youtube for more.
- Starfish – 10 Cool Sea Stars for Kids Science
- SPINY SEA STAR (a tale of shiny stars) PREK READ ALONG BOOK ocean | sea life
- Miraculous Ladybug Coloring Book and Activities and Stickers
- Starfish Book For Kids
- Starfish Book Kids
- Starfish Kids Book
- reading a random book off my bookshelf ep. 1 (i cried) | READING VLOG
- Kids Starfish Book
- Starfish Book Bowman
- Starfish Spider Book
- Starfish And The Spirit Book
- The Starfish Story Book
- Book Arm Of The Starfish
- Starfish Book Dawn
- STAR FISH / SEA STAR – MY TOWEL CREATION