Species Corner – The Magnificent Red Knob Sea Star
The Red Knob Sea Star, also known as the African Sea Star, and Red-knobbed Starfish, has a thick, gray body with multiple bright red tubercles extending upward along each of its five arms. Red stripes connect these protrusions, giving its back the appearance of wires interconnecting in a grid-like fashion.The Red Knob Sea Star requires a large aquarium with ample supplies of live rock.
Music: Andreas Theme By Kevin MacLeod
Video: Blue Mandarin Archives
Blue Mandarin celebrates The Love for Nature Aquariums and inspires fellow aquarium hobbyist.
Here we focus on learning from nature and translating this knowledge into stunning aquascapes and biotopes that offer a slice of nature’s beauty, right in your home. The channel also covers a vast array of exciting topics related to the aquarium hobby, DIY projects, trips to various aquarium stores… and a goal to create balance and harmony between nature and our lives 🙂
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow Blue Mandarin on youtube for more.
- All About The Red Knob Sea Star or Red General Starfish or African Sea Star or Red Spine Star
- Red Knob Starfish short review
- STAR FISH / SEA STAR – MY TOWEL CREATION
- SPINY SEA STAR (a tale of shiny stars) PREK READ ALONG BOOK ocean | sea life
- Facts: The Sea Star (Starfish)
- Hand Blown Glass Sea Star – Anchor Bend Glassworks
- How to Make A Glass Starfish / Sea Star Bead with Instructor Marcy Lamberson
- Starfish Ring Ocean Star Sea Nautical Talisman Gift STERLING SILVER 925
- BUYING COLORFUL STAR-FISH For My AQUARIUM!! *Rare*
- Star Of The Sea A Day In The Life Of A Starfish
- Small Starfish Star Sea Shell Beach Crafts Decor
- Small Knob Starfish
- sea shells, hermit crabs, starfish, sea urchin
- Starfish Cabinet Knob Handle
- Starfish Drawer Knob