How to Make a Starfish Statement Necklace
Looking for an easy to make DIY Statement Necklace, this is it. This DIY lesson shows you how to make a beautiful pearl, sea glass and crystal starfish necklace.
You can find items used in this project at craft stores such as Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics.
Sea Glass Beads
Crystal Starfish with and AB (Aurora Borealis)
Wire Protectors (Optional but recommended)
Pliers, including crimping pliers
For more DIY lessons pleas SUBSCRIBE!
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow ChicDesignCafe on youtube for more.
- How to make a Silver Starfish Necklace with silver all by hand ep57!
- How to make wire jewelery – copper starfish pendant 134
- How to Make A Glass Starfish / Sea Star Bead with Instructor Marcy Lamberson
- How to Make a Paper Mache Sculptures of Starfish
- How to Make Felt Starfish Keychain
- HOW TO – MAKE SILICONE MOLDS WITH WATER & DISH SOAP & RESIN STARFISH
- How to make a Gumpaste Starfish | Renee Conner
- How to make an 'Origami Starfish'. Easy and simple step by step tutorial
- Starfish Statement Necklace
- Rainbow Loom-LESS MINI STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug/How to MAKE
- How to Make a Salt Dough Sand Dollar & Starfish | Coastal Beach Decor
- Rainbow Loom-LESS MEDIUM STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug/How to Make LOOM BANDS
- Rainbow Loom-Less Small STARFISH EASY Charm Tutorials by Crafty Ladybug/How to make LOOM BANDS
- How to Draw Cute Starfish and coloring for kids
- little white starfish on glass and how to kill them : rotter tube reef