DIY Mermaid Starfish Hair Clip * ARIEL INSPIRED
Once upon a time….. I crafted my Ariel cosplay a cute hair accessory! Today, I decided I needed to amp up my mermaid get-up, so in comes a starfish clip. This turned out super cute and I honestly love it. Make waves with me as we put together a fintastic sea star hair clip. You’re Whalecome!
The wig I’m wearing in this video is from Fairytale Wigs (The Scarlet Wig – Ariel Inspired Synthetic Non Lace in the color “Deep Cherry)– which I reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHxUbYt0z7E&t=7s and styled myself! *keep an eye out for that video*
Please, Please, Please check out my other videos!
– Including a Rapunzel wig tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP3Q…
I will have even more princessy and fun content up very soon–perhaps a makeup tutorial of a chocolate-loving winter princess! You can also comment what you’d like to see 😉
Song by Nate Ford – “Under the Sea Hip Hop Instrumental” :
Table of Contents
Source video. Follow Natalie Ever After on youtube for more.
- Ariel Starfish Hair Clip
- Ariel Starfish Hair Clip Costume
- DIY Starfish Hair clip
- Ariel DIY Starfish Headpiece
- DIY Glow-in-the-dark Starfish Hair clip | #DIYwithJhoy
- Mermaid Starfish Hair Clip
- DIY Starfish Hair Clips
- Starfish Hair Clip Silver
- Beach/Summer Inspired Polymer Clay Starfish Necklace Tutorial
- Starfish Hair Clip Toddler
- Starfish Hair Clip Baby
- Crystal Starfish Hair Clip
- Starfish And Shell Hair Clip
- Starfish Hair Clip In Bulk
- Girls Starfish Hair Clip